Participate in an exciting rafting tour in the romantic Mur valley!
If you never tried this popular recreational activity, it is really time for you to “get wild”. In Central Europe, rafting became a popular sport in the middle of the 1980s. Devoted fans of rafting are given an inflated boat for a downstream rush on the river Mur. Rides of various difficulty levels are available, so even beginners will have fun and the beautiful scenery will surely please everybody.
The Murtalerhof inn offers raft rides from June to September, twice a day at 9:30am and 1:30pm. Group size is minimum 6 participants. Please bring your own bathing gear and towel and make sure you do not leave your enthusiasm at home!
The rafting team of Murtalerhof offers:
- state certified rafting guides with each group
- complete rafting gear including neoprene outfit, rafting shoes, waterproof jacket, helmet and life vest
- lessons on rafting theory, getting familiar with the boat before the tour, transfer
- hot shower after the tour
- free authentic Styrian meal and schnapps after the tour
Information and booking:
Tel.: +43 3534 2237